Monday, November 16, 2015

16 November 2015

My body is so sore I feel like crying. I haven't been taking my vitamins and supplements. My stomach is always sore. I can barely use my hands, I can barely stand up and walk. My feet hurt, hips hurt, hands, wrists, knees. I can barely walk. I have a very physically demanding job stocking shelves at Costco. I love working for that company and it is such a fun job. I don't want to give it up. I will have to really start trying to take in only good things for my body.

My pooping seems to be basically OK. not normal, but normal for me. Actual poop forms quite often.

Image result for clip art sore handsImage result for clip art sore handsLast Friday my shoulder hurt so much I couldn't move my arm.Image result for clip art sore hands

Image result for clip art sore handsImage result for clip art sore hands

No comments:

Post a Comment