Monday, January 13, 2014

13 January 2014

I'm verging on getting worse again, but currently my weight is up and I'm pretty much fine.  I am absolutely loving eating fruit and vegetables, even though they just about send me into attacks from which I cannot recover, but, so far, I've been OK in that I usually just have a rolling bubbling colon which everyone can hear and worries about and which turns things to liquid, but after I recover from it.  It doesn't send me to a bloody toilet prison for months. I'm being bad with my vitamins and supplements as well, but using them again and I'm controlling it very well with no blood.  I just have to discipline myself not to eat too much fresh fruit and vegetables which I love.

I found that I am completely and totally repulsed by meat now.  I loved bison meat, or buffalo meat some might call it, and so I bought some about a month ago.  I opened the package and bright red blood dripped into the sink.  I was totally repulsed.  I gave the other section of bison meat to my friends and my daughter ate most of the stuff I cooked up and I threw the rest out, which made me worry about that part of the bison that died in vain. So I guess for now I am a vegetarian that can't eat fruit and vegetables and meat!! I eat a lot of sweet things though and fattening things which is bad for my body and my colon no doubt.  I think I freak out when I can finally eat whatever I want and go overboard.  I really need to control myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment