Saturday, September 7, 2013

7 September 2013

I had a kale, cucumber, banana, almond smoothie today and it didn't hurt my stomach.  It looks like something I would puke up just from the smell, but it wasn't actually that disgusting.  It tastes OK.  It still looks revolting though... something like this:



I thought I wouldn't be able to drink it, and if I could drink it, I would puke it.  It all stayed down though, and my ulcers are fine.  No affect actually.  I am eating Redmond's Clay as well though. That must help. I'm petty sure it helps anyway.  I am pretty excited to get vitamins and minerals into me.

I weigh 134 lbs now, but I don't look very thin.  I mean, I look thin, but not skeletal.  So I guess I can take it.  I'm pretty happy about it.  Fat or thin, I need to make sure proper nutrients are in my body.

This link looks great to me for trying it out.  Mine is just semi-ok:

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7956/5-delicious-green-smoothies-for-beginners.html


No comments:

Post a Comment