Tuesday, July 30, 2013

30 July 2013

I'm doing much much better.  It's almost like I'm a normal person.  This is why I haven't blogged in a long time.  Whenever I'm feeling well I don't blog because I have no complaints :) I'm off to bring my daughter to Royal Winnipeg Ballet next week.  We are also going to see Mary Poppins while we are there.  We are leaving on the 3rd in the morning and returning on the 19th.  The Rainbow Stage Mary Poppins show is on the 9th.  We're hoping to get tickets for then anyway.  The Royal Winnipeg Ballet students are going that night as well, so it would be good if my Aunt can get tickets for that same night.  I'm bringing my daughter Jacqueline and Jordan is staying behind because he must earn money for College which he is going to have to start soon.  He's going to take a Computer Programming degree.  Hopefully he can get a job in that area of work.  I am looking for a job as well.  I didn't want to apply for one when I was very ill.  Who wants to hire someone who needs to spend about eight hours a day on the toilet? It would be dishonest gaining employment and not letting my employer know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment